- 7:40 am
- 69 notes
My baby is growing too quickly. Everything they say is true !!!!
- 2:42 pm - Tue, Jul 22, 2014
- 37 notes
Guys I’m posting a bunch of Archers items tomorrow at 8 pm central time! If you have a baby boy that fits in NB-3 months or know someone pregnant with a boy please share 😘😘! Will be super affordable ! @whatarcherwears on Instagram !
Don’t forget !!! If you share with friends who are pregnant with a boy or have a newborn I will ❤️ you forever ! Also if you say you saw this on tumblr and you reblogged this will give you $2 off your order total 😍!
- 8:05 am
- 102 notes
He’s twice as old today as in that first picture !!! My babbbbyyyyy!!
Let’s see your transformations!!! Tag me !!
- 7:22 am
- 93 notes
Okay guys ! This is happening much more frequently these days! Archer is in a size 3 diaper and there’s no way he’s in a 4 so it must be the brand or something I’m doing ??
He poops kind of forcefully haha . He is a short chunky babe and I hear I should try Luvs??
Also it’s always up the back and not down the legs! And usually he’s sitting up or laying down ha!
**huggies were awful and leaked everywhere. He was in seventh generation at the time of this one and today we are starting our box of pampers. Might buy some Luvs when I get off work today ha!
**not doing cloth because of daycare !
What do you guys think ?!
- 5:19 pm - Sun, Jul 20, 2014
- 78 notes
Tell me who you love, tell me who you love.
- 8:42 am
- 93 notes
First time on a swing !!! So much fun!!! I’m seriously so excited that there’s actually a reason to take Archer to the park now !!
- 4:18 pm - Fri, Jul 18, 2014
- 95 notes
I was tagged by mybabydiaries, vivala-bee, handfulofposeys, evrythingieverwanted, circcirccirclin, littlet0es and twinkleinoureyes to post six photos in which I feel pretty! This is a sweet, confidence boosting tag game, so i’m in!
1. Taking my own maternity shots with my Canon!
2. Messy, wild, bedhead and a giant baby bump!
3. Holiday dress up!
4. 33 weeks maternity shots!
5. The day Archer was born.
6. The first time putting on mascara since having Archer.
I tag: beccajoan, travelfarlittleone, deardaisyelizabeth, kimmie-moon, dover, hattievengeance and everlastingasthesea ! Don’t feel like you have to , i just thought it would be fun to see all of your pretty faces :-D!
- 8:03 am
- 142 notes
What our life may look like to the untrained eye:
• A mess. A house full of clutter.
• Stressful. Higher tension than the usual “us”.
• Hard on our marriage.
• Like we wish we had our pre-baby life back.
What our life is really like:
• A mess, cluttery and a maze to get through. But it’s relatively clean. Floors get swept, vacuumed, toilets cleaned, dishes done (although they pile up much more frequently).
• Stressful—but not in the way you may think. Yes I’m stressed, but it’s a necessary stress. I have never heard a single person say that parenting is easy, and it shouldn’t be. We created life and now we are responsible for keeping this human alive, healthy, kind, and happy. I’ve never really felt stress until becoming a mother.
• Expensive. Yikes. Childcare alone is enough to empty our pockets. But just because we currently live paycheck to paycheck doesn’t mean it will be that way forever.
• Hard on our marriage—100% true. It’s not that our relationship has gotten worse, quite the opposite. But think about it, we’ve never had to really be a team as much as we do now. All of our decisions must be made together which means compromising and admitting when we’re wrong. I can say there’s more tension, but I can also say that the amount of love that has grown between us surpasses that tension.
• I guarantee you that people think that we wish we had our pre-baby life back. I know this because prior to having a baby I would look at new parents with pity when observing what I mentioned above. Just because we say “oh travel while you can”, “nap while you can”, doesn’t mean that we regret our decision and the outcome of our decision—our totally rad, amazing babe of a baby! It just means that we took our lives for granted. We took the ease at which our daily lives were lived, for granted. What we don’t take for granted? Our lives right now. Life is difficult, life is tiring, life is stressful, yet life is oh so joyful. Life is exciting and so much more meaningful.
I hope that people don’t pity us like I used to pity new parents, but I understand if they do. Just know that we are LIVING LIFE, not just going through the motions. We are happy and we are whole 💜.
- 7:29 pm - Thu, Jul 17, 2014
- 113 notes
Let me tell you bout my best friend…..
He’s got rolls for days.
He turns my frowns upside down.
He is one curious cat.
He brings joy to those near him.
His cries are punches to my heart.
Most important of all, he gives me a purpose in life, he fills a certain void that I always knew existed but wasn’t sure how to tackle it.
All I need in the world is this guy and his daddy. And ice cream. Can’t forget ice cream.